Friday, March 27, 2009

Drone Cylons?

I have discovered something amazingly terrifying.

Has anyone, besides me, noticed that Sunn O))) & Boris look suspiciously like the Final Five Cylons?



(click on this to see the full image, you NEED TO in order to see all five)


Sunn O))) & Boris (some of the Altar Album art, there's even more incriminating photos, but i can't find them online. i'll take pics of my LP and up them when i get home)



The Final Five Cylons from Battlestar Galactica



(click on this to see the full image, you NEED TO in order to see all five)

to me this is fucking sweet, scary, and sexy.
the fact that robots are creating the heaviest, most neurologically affecting, genre-defying, altered-state-of-consciousness-inducing music blows my mind and elates me on so many different levels.

the robots are here...
and they make the best music.

the end is nigh, my friends.
we've been bested by our two best creations: robots and metal.

No comments: