Sunday, October 19, 2008

David Bazan (Pedro the Lion/Headphones)

I love everything David Bazan touches. In my eyes he can do no wrong.

I'll start off with Pedro the Lion
Whole EP
It's Hard to Find a Friend
The Only Reason I Feel Secure EP (Bonus Tracks)
Winners Never Quit
Control
Achilles Heel
Stations EP
2004 Tour EP

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen


Now onto Bazan's Synth-rock project Headphones. Headphones has a fairly different sound from Pedro. It has a darker, lower tone, and doesn't feel quite as up-beat, but I still like it alot.

Headphones Rock

David Bazan's new solo record is called Fewer Moving Parts.
He's also got a new DVD out called "Alone at the Micophone" which I hope to get my hands on soon.

David Bazan's myspace

password: witness

If you like this music, SUPPORT THE ARTIST.

No comments: