Friday, October 17, 2008

let the great experiment begin

Hello, cruel world, and welcome to my first ever attempt at a music blog. This blog, "The War Is All Around" was created by myself, A Restless Ghost, for the purpose of sharing/expanding my music collection and meeting fellow music enthusiasts to potentially collaborate with on this blog. If you wish to contribute to this blog, or if you wish to contact me feel free to do so via my e-mail: fashionisadeathmachine@gmail.com.
The focus of this blog is to have no focus. I am going to be discussing and providing music from many different genres depending on my mood, how stoked I am on a band, and what people request (assuming I have it or can get it). I’m in the process of recovering an old hard drive and getting music from/convincing my roommate to contribute, but I have a personal music collection of around 300 gigabytes to pull from (as of now) and I intend to make full use of it.

Oh, and i know the banner looks like shit. I made it in mspaint in like 5 minutes. No care ever because a blog's content > its banner.


The password for all files posted on this blog will be: witness


If for some reason “witness” isn’t working as the password e-mail me and let me know which file it is. I smoke a lot of weed and do many things on the internet while intoxicated so it’s possible that at some point I’ll be archiving/posting under the influence and mess something up.

I think that’s pretty much it for the intro song and dance, so I guess I’ll just get down to business and make my first post…

No comments: