Sunday, October 19, 2008

the Fall of Troy / the 30 Years War

I know people consider this band "trendy, scene, and lame" but i still dig them. Their older stuff is epic as shit and sounds sweet when you're baked.

I'm not gunna put up their disco (unless someone really wants me to) since they're pretty popular, but I'm gunna up some stuff that not everyone may have.

I think their best work is the Ghostship EP. It's pretty dark, heavy, and epic.

Before they were the Fall of Troy, they were the 30 Years War (with a slightly different lineup).
The 30 Year War's Martyrs Among the Casualties

Here is The 30 Years War live at the Paradox in 2002.

Here is the bonus disk from Manipulator for anyone who doesn't have it.

I've got some live stuff that i'm gunna put up once i'm done getting music off my old harddrive.

Enjoy, and as always, password is: witness

If you like this music, SUPPORT THE ARTIST.

No comments: